The Asia Pacific Lung Health Summit will be held on 14 – 15 October 2016 at Rendezvous Hotel Singapore.
This Summit aims to connect patient leaders who work tirelessly for Lung Health in their home country, allowing them to exchange and network, share experiences and coordinate views for the region.
This exclusive roundtable will be attended by patient support organisation representatives from 12 countries: Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan and Korea.
Volunteers are needed for the summit.
– Assist with registration, assist the visually challenged and patients attending the summit.
– Facilitate admin needs of the summit when necessary
– Understanding more about ASTHMA, CHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY DISEASE, PULMONARY FIBROSIS and other lung health related issues
– All meals will be provided from 9am – 5pm on both days
– Certificate of appreciation will be emailed to you after the summit.
If you are interested to volunteer, please contact email@example.com with your full name, contact number, age and NRIC
• Assist in the pre and post event
• Work closely with the winemakers at the wine tasting tables (short briefing will be given)
• Or support receptionist duties such as greeting, assisting or directing guests/visitors when necessary
As a volunteer, you get to enjoy the following exclusive privileges:-
1. Valuable learning opportunity, to work alongside winemakers from renown wineries in an international event
2. Free wine tasting from all featured wines in the event
3. Meals are provided
4. Access to valuable local and international trade contacts
5. Each volunteer is also entitled to get $100 cash as token of appreciation a the end of the 3 days event
6. Singapore Wine Fiesta 2016 Certificate of Participation.
To volunteer, please email SWFvolunteer@sswc.com.sg with your Full Name, NRIC, Age and Contact Number
W!LD RICE brings the Year of the Monkey to a happy climax with its 13th holiday musical extravaganza for the whole family!
Winner of ‘Production of the Year’ at the 2015 Straits Times Life Theatre Awards, Monkey Goes West is an affectionate and cheeky retelling of the beloved Chinese fantasy classic.
Join now for an epic thrill ride that will take you from Haw Par Villa to Jurong West – by way of a colourful world filled with mythical monsters and naughty fairies.
FUN and FRIENDLY volunteers are invited to help out with Front-of-House duties from 18 Nov – 17 Dec 2016 at the Drama Centre Theatre, The National Library Building.
FOH duties include:
– Welcoming guests at the theatre foyer
– Selling programmes and merchandise
– Be a Friend of WILD RICE registration
– Assist in FOH administration
As a volunteer, you will receive:
– TWO (02) complimentary tickets to volunteers who completed SIX (06) shows;
– ONE (01) complimentary ticket to volunteers who completed FOUR (04) shows
You may only redeem your tickets after completion of the set of roster. Community Involvement Programme (CIP) hours would also be given upon request.
Time schedule for reporting of FOH duties:
For evening performances: Tues to Sat, 6:00pm – 10.30pm
For matinee performances: Thurs, Sat & Sun, 1:00pm – 5.30pm
There are no shows on Mondays and Sundays evening.
Dress Code: SMART CASUAL. Please refrain from slippers, shorts or school uniform.
Interested volunteers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your available dates and contact number.
Young NTUC has been partnering with Central Community Development Council in organising Young NTUC Project Refresh! under their Silver Homes Project
This is an initiative where volunteers help to improve the living conditions of elderlies staying in 1 room rental flats through basic refurbishment works such as cleaning and painting.
There is an upcoming session on 24 September, 9am – 5pm.
If you are interested, please signup at: www.yntuc.sg/projectrefresh