September is Yellow Ribbon month and as part of our activities during the month, we will be having a Yellow Ribbon “Artwork Interpretation” contest from 27 Aug to 14 Sept 2012. Each week, we will be posting a photo of an artwork created by an inmate on our Facebook Page. In no more than 50 words, share with us your interpretation of the artwork.
Three winners will be picked each week. Entries will be judged based on how best you can help to convey the message of accepting ex-offenders into our community. So help us spread the Yellow Ribbon cause and win yourself some useful CapitaLand vouchers. Terms and conditions apply.
Artwork 1 – Contest begins on Mon, 27 Aug 2012 at 1000 hrs and ends on Fri, 31 Aug 2012 at 2359hrs
Artwork 2 – Contest begins on Mon, 3 Sep 2012 at 1000 hrs and ends on Fri, 7 Sep 2012 at 2359hrs
Artwork 3 – Contest begins on Mon, 10 Sep 2012 at 1000 hrs and ends on Fri, 14 Sep 2012 at 2359hrs
Terms and Conditions
By participating, you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions of the contest.
– The contest is only open to Singapore residents.
– The contest is not open to the staff of the Singapore Prison Service (SPS) and the Singapore Corporation of Rehabilitative Enterprises (SCORE) as well as members of the Yellow Ribbon organising committees.
– Entries submitted after the deadline each week will not be eligible.
– Judges’ decision is final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
– Multiple entries are allowed but each person can only win once.
– Past winners will not qualify to win in the subsequent week(s).
– Winners will be notified via FaceBook private message. The names of winners and their entries will also be published on the Yellow Ribbon FaceBook page.
– The organiser reserves the right to replace the voucher(s) with other prize(s) of equal value.
– The organiser reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the contest without prior notice.