Vote With Your Lips & Make A Difference!

NEW DRAGON FRUIT LIP BUTTER
Deliciously zesty and super-moisturising, our new Dragon Fruit Lip Butter will help give you lips that are super soft and smoochable. And with 100% profits* going to charity, you can enjoy a warm feeling inside as well as luscious lips.

HOW IT WORKS
BUY
For every purchase of Dragon Fruit Lip Butter, you’ll get a token. Each token represents the profits from the sale of the Lip Butter.

CHOOSE
Take your token to the voting box. The voting box will have three separate slots, each one for a different local charity cause. Vote for the charity causes you want to support by dropping your token into one of the slots. The choice is yours.

VOTE
You enjoy luscious lips and a warm feeling inside; we count the votes and help support local charities. Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good. That’s our philosophy!

Voting ends on 11 Nov 2012. Subsequent profits earned from the sale of the Dragon Fruit Lip Butter will go to charity groups in the ratio that was voted for and decided by the public.

*80% of the total profits will be divided among the 3 causes based on the votes. The remaining 20% goes to The Body Shop Foundation’s global grants scheme. This excludes the cost of goods, transport and local taxes.

ANIMAL CONCERNS RESEARCH & EDUCATION SOCIETY (ACES)
VALUES REPRESENTED: PROTECT THE PLANET AND AGAINST ANIMAL TESTING
ACRES is a pioneering Singapore-based charity and Institution of Public Character, founded by Singaporeans in 2001 with the aim of promoting animal welfare. ACRES will be using the funds raised to provide sanctuary to animals confiscated from the illegal wildlife trade and rescue native wild animals. The funds will also be channelled to our Education Programmes which will empower people with knowledge about animal protection issues. Find out more www.acres.org.sg

TAN TOCK SENG HOSPITAL’S PATIENT CARE CENTRE (PCC)
VALUES REPRESENTED: ACTIVATE SELF-ESTEEM
PCC is a community-based hospital project that was first set up in 1997 to cope with the rising number of patients with HIV/AIDS. With the continuing stigma and discrimination faced by patients in the society, PCC was thus founded as a bridge to help patients resolve these problems by providing peer support and interaction with volunteers and healthcare workers. The aim is to increase and re-instill their self-confidence and self-esteem. Find out more www.ttsh.com.sg/PCC

The Body Shop Foundation
The Body Shop Foundation was set up in 1989 by The Body Shop founders Dame Anita and Gordon Roddick to support grass roots charities. Since then, the Foundation has funded over £19 million for more that 2500 charity projects. Find out more thebodyshopfoundation.org

Find out more here: http://thebodyshop.com.sg/en/vc_dragonlipbutter.aspx

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *