At Loving Heart, we believe volunteers to be the heart and soul behind the programmes and services we offer.
Every little bit matters, every additional hand helps, every moment makes a difference in the life of someone. Volunteers are the radiant rays of light, splitting through the stifling darkness and offering hope, however minute, to those unwittingly trapped within.
Interested volunteers, whether individuals or groups, may contact us at 6567 4166 to enquire further. Alternatively, please download the volunteer application form here and send the completed form to us via email.
*****(Suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview via email or telephone) *****
Volunteer opportunities include (but are not limited to):-
- Being a tutor to less-privileged students for our Free Tuition programme (Saturday 10am – 12pm @ Block 312 Jurong East Street 32 #01-319)
- Being a mentor, assistant mentor or tutor to at-risk children and youths for our S.T.A.M.P and S.T.R.I.V.E programmes (Weekday afternoons or Saturdays mornings at participating schools)
- Helping out at our Free Traditional Medicine (TCM) Clinic (Monday and Thursday 12pm – 4pm @ Block 312 Jurong East Street 32 #01-319)
- Helping out in ad-hoc house cleaning for needy families and elderly under Project Home Sweet Home
- Helping out in fund-raising activities or ad-hoc events catered to bring cheer to the less privileged
- Providing ad-hoc administrative, IT, creative services (Flexible hours between 9.30am – 6pm, Mondays to Fridays)
Loving Heart Multi-Service Centre (Jurong)
Blk 316 Jurong East Street 32
Tel: 6567 4166 Fax: 6569 7957
Operating Hours: 9.15am – 6pm (Mon – Fri, excluding Public Holidays)
Find out more about them here @ http://www.lovingheartj.org/