Founded in 2010, SoCh In Action design and implement various programs and events for the community to be involved in the social change process and encourage the concept of Think-Believe-Act in parallel with Innovate-Inspire-Influence.
Vision: Every child engaged in shaping society for a better tomorrow
Mission: Providing avenues for children to think, voice and act with the aim to shape society for a better tomorrow
S/He will be involved in supporting with various functions of a social enterprise including research, planning & implementation of new programmes, event coordination, business development and general administration. An excellent way to get hands-on experience on social sector as well as entrepreneurship.
· Support the marketing and promotion of SoCh including any events/ activities over the course of the internship
· Support the trainers to develop school programs & training material on service learning
· Liaison with social sector organsiations for related programs
· Support founder of SoCh with tasks as identified over the course of the internship
· Market research activities to explore new market/ segment for prospective programs
· Depending on the capability & skills of the student, there will be opportunities to help in writing strategic plans.
Knowledge and Skills
· Student preferably completing a marketing/business or social entrepreneurship course
· Good business writing skills
· Some experience in coordinating any small events/ activities in college or high school that involved planning & execution (not necessary but preferred)
· Good communication skills, both written and verbal
· Excellent problem-solving and organisational skills
· The ability to work to a high degree of accuracy
· Good communication, presentation and negotiating skills
· Good team-working skills
· Responsible and Self-motivated to complete tasks without monitored constantly (for most times the intern may be working from their own place of residence)
A willingness to learn
20 hours per week
Commitment for at least 3 months
CONTACT: Interested candidates email resume on email@example.com