Event 1: GO Bald! Hair for Hope 2014 (5th July 2014, Saturday, 1100 hrs to 1500 hrs)
• Volunteers will usher walk-in members of the public who wish to shave their heads bald in support of children with cancer.
• Volunteers will also be involved in minor logistics as well as crowd management.
Event 2: Let’s Flag (28th June 2014, Saturday)
• Volunteers will be required to to sell flags and CCF silk tulips across Singapore on 28 June 2014 (Saturday) in an effort to raise funds. There are two shifts to choose from:
1) 28th June 2014 Shift A: 1100hrs-1400hrs
2) 28th June 2014 Shift B: 1600hrs-1900hrs
• Volunteers are free to choose more than one shift.
Event 3: Declaration of Hope (5th July 2014, Saturday)
• Volunteers will be a part of record setting events as Project Gold aims to enter into the Singapore Book of Records (SBR). Members of the public will pledge their support for children battling cancer by writing messages of encouragement and hope on golden wishing spheres, which will be released into the CC’s swimming pool. To make the event a boisterous affair, we will also be having food and games stalls on the CC’s premises.
• Volunteers will be involved in ushering, selling coupons for the food and games, as well as ensuring that the queue at the stalls proceed smoothly.