In conjunction with our 45th Anniversary celebrations, NKF will be organising an event called Wheels of Love on Sunday, 21 September 2014 at ITE College East from 9am to 3pm.
The event aims to raise awareness about kidney disease and the need to maintain a healthy lifestyle to prevent kidney failure. It is also a time for families to bond together through a day of exciting activities in a carnival atmosphere.
The event includes a Kidney Race, complementary health screening, a skateboard workshop, exciting games, a carnival with a variety of food and the unveiling of the NKF’s new Kidney Health Education Bus.
Below is a brief of the Kidney Race:
• The Kidney Race is a race that uses a similar concept as the Amazing Race, aimed at educating the participants about kidney disease and prevention.
• A quest that tests your creativity, knowledge and stamina. Do you have what it takes? If yes.. WE WANT YOU!
• You stand a chance to win $3500 worth of fantastic prizes when you take part in NKF’s Kidney Race!
• Travel to selected Dialysis Centres (which are checkpoints for the race) by public transport and play exciting games.
• Get to learn more about kidney disease and its prevention through FUN activities such as
“Treat your kidneys like treasure”, “Sweep, sweep the mine away ”,
“Food, food, not-so glorious food” as well as put your acting skills to test and capture them on your smart phone.
• Registration closes on 22 August 2014!
Form a team of 4* and sign up NOW!
*Participants must be at least 13 years of age
• Date: 21 September 2014 (Sunday)
Time: 7:30am – 1:00pm
Starting Point: ITE College East, 10 Simei Avenue, Singapore 486047
• Registration Fee: $45 per team
Each team member is entitled to a race pack with attractive items
Online registration: https://onlinereg.nkfs.org/wheelsoflove/registration.aspx
• If you would like to attend the event, you can purchase carnival coupons valued at $10 each. Each coupon entitles you to a Lucky Draw chance. You may purchase them at http://www.nkfs.org/events_wheelsoflove.html.
With your support, we are confident that we can make this event a success and give life and hope to needy kidney patients.
For more information on the event, please: call 6299 0200, email email@example.com. Thanks!