The organising committee for 2014 SNOW gala is looking for volunteers to join their team. They are seeking highly motivated and driven individuals.
SNOW Gala Volunteer Team
Gala Volunteers will assist with the logistics of the gala itself on Fri, September 26). These volunteers will must be available
– For interview: September 11 or 12 evening (30 minutes) at a location TBD
– For first mandatory training: Depending on team assigned to, September 16 or 17th from 6:30-8pm at a location TBD
– For second mandatory training: September 20 (2-3 hours), at location and time TBD
– For volunteering at the gala on September 26 from 4pm-midnight (or later)
SNOW Volunteer Task Force
Task Force members will help out in our office on a part time basis during business hours Mon-Fri in the lead up to the gala, but not during the gala itself. Task Force members must be available:
– Part time Mon-Fri anytime between 9am-7pm (hours flexible)
– Mandatory on-site volunteer session at Capella Hotel (transport will be arranged) on Thursday, September 25 at a time TBD.
Please do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org sg if you have any questions or concerns.