As part of the “imagiNATION” season, Wild Rice is excited to present ANOTHER COUNTRY, which will be staged at the Drama Centre.
Wild Rice is looking for ENTHUSIASTIC and FRIENDLY volunteers to help with Front-of-House duties from 26 June to 11 July 2015.
FOH duties include:
– welcoming guests at the theatre foyer
– selling programmes and merchandise
– Be a Friend of WILD RICE registration
– assist in FOH administration
Volunteers will receive:
– TWO (02) complimentary tickets to volunteers who completed SIX (06) shows;
– ONE (01) complimentary ticket to volunteers who completed FOUR (04) shows
Volunteers may redeem their tickets after completion of the set of roster. Community Involvement Programme (CIP) hours would also be given upon request.
Time schedule for reporting of FOH duties:
For evening performances: Tuesday to Saturday: 6:30pm – 10.30pm
For Saturday and Sunday matinee performances: 1:30pm – 5.30pm
There are no show on Mondays. Only matinee show on Sundays
Dress Code: SMART CASUAL. Please refrain from slippers, shorts or school uniform.
Interested volunteers, please email email@example.com with your available dates and mobile number for urgent contact.