What’s coming up?
Coming August, W.A.D! Club of Harvest Care Centre will be holding its 4th flagship programme, ROMP 2015, a one-of-its-kind sports extravaganza which focuses on engaging youths meaningfully, inspiring them through sports and to promote youth volunteerism.
This year will be its biggest as they seek to bring together 1,500 participants from different sports and 300 volunteers from various schools, clubs and societies.
What’s in for me?
• Inspire underprivileged youths to pursue their dreams in sports;
• Ignite a passion for volunteerism in youths by providing them a platform to expose and equip them with necessary skills; and
• Nurture and develop a generation of youth leaders in sports, service learning or other areas, who dares to make a difference to the community around them through these platforms
• Volunteer in this Sports Carnival reaching out to youths-at-risk and at large, as an administrative I/C, scorekeeper, or team managers.
So when is it?
- 11 July (Sat) 10-1pm @ Harvest Care Centre – Volunteer training workshop
- 27 July (Mon) 7.30pm @Harvest Care Centre – Volunteer Briefing
- 15 Aug (Sat) 12pm – 5pm/ 5-10pm @MOE CCAB – ROMP 15 Sports Carnival
How to sign up?
Register today by emailing to: email@example.com
Call 64942797 – Mingzhu
Mr Sam Tan Chin Siong, Minister of State, Prime Minister’s Office and Ministry of Culture, Community and Youth will be gracing the Opening Ceremony as the Guest of Honour.