W!ld Rice is proud to present the 2016 SINGAPORE THEATRE FESTIVAL this July.
Join in a festival of plays and festivities and dive into the eight hilarious, heart-breaking, witty and whimsical works that make up the Festival.
They are currently looking for ENTHUSIASTIC, WARM and FRIENDLY volunteers to help with Front-of-House duties from:
30 June – 24 July 2016 at The Singapore Airline Theatre @ LASALLE College of the Arts.
FOH duties include:
– selling merchandise
– welcoming guests at the theatre foyer
– Be a friend of WILD RICE registration
– assist in FOH administration
You will receive:
– TWO (02) complimentary tickets to volunteers who completed SIX (06) shows;
– ONE (01) complimentary ticket to volunteers who completed FOUR (04) shows .
You may only redeem your tickets after completion of the set of roster. Community Involvement Programme (CIP) hours would also be given upon request.
Time schedule for reporting of FOH duties:
For evening performances: Tues to Sun, 6:45pm – 10:45pm
For matinee performances: Sat & Sun, 1:45pm – 6pm
There are no shows on all Mondays, 5 & 6 July.
Dress Code: Smart Casual. Please refrain from slippers, shorts or school uniform.
Interested volunteers, please email email@example.com with your available dates and contact number.