Date: Saturday, 21 May 2016
• Time: 9am – 2pm/ 1pm – 6pm/ 9am – 6pm.
• Venue: Islandwide
• Reporting Station for Collection :
Tampines MRT station, Aljunied MRT station, Woodlands MRT station, Jurong East MRT station, Ang Mo Kio MRT station, Sembawang MRT station, Punggol MRT station, Bugis MRT station, Serangoon MRT station, Somerset MRT station, Near Clementi MRT station
• Description of Roles:
Raising funds via flag-selling, promoting Blossom World Society. Volunteers can go to different parts of Singapore for fund-raising as this is an island wide event. Volunteers are to collect and return their donation tins at their chosen station.
• Points to Note:
– Volunteers must be 15 years old and above.
– Children under 15 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
– Please bring along your Identity Card on the flag day for verification
• Community Involvement (CIP Hours) certificate／Volunteer certificate will be rewarded and collectable at your reporting station.
* 2 Extra CIP hours for those who sign up for full day.
To participate in the event, please go to: http://www.blossomworld.sg/news/2016-blossom-world-flag-day/