OCBC Cycle 2016 is Singapore’s premier cycling event which will be held at the Singapore Sports Hub on 1st and 2nd October 2016.
Join as a volunteer to experience the first-hand excitement of working behind the scenes at a sporting event.
Your dedication and energy will play a critical part in the success of OCBC Cycle and more importantly in delivering a wonderful experience to 8,000 participants, their families and friends.
Volunteering Dates: 29th September to 2nd October 2016
· OCBC Cycle 2016 Volunteer T-shirt
· Transport Allowance of $20
· CIP hours
· E-Certificate of Appreciation
That’s not all! You will also achieve the following:
· Make new friends who share similar interests
· First-hand experience of working behind the scenes of a large scale sporting event
· Teamwork, communication, problem-solving skills
· A memorable once in a lifetime volunteering experience
To register, please go to: http://ocbccycle.com/volunteer-positions/
For further information about the event, please visit www.ocbccycle.com
For any enquiries, please email to email@example.com