Volunteer registration for RunNUS 2016 is now open!
RunNUS will be held on 21st August 2016, Sunday, in NUS from 5.30am to 12noon.
Volunteers can choose to
- Report at NUS MPSH (Multi-Purpose Sports Hall) Carpark by 10pm on 20th August 2016. Volunteers will stay overnight in NUS and breakfast will be provided OR
- Report at Buona Vista MRT by 5.00am on 21st August 2016 OR
- Report at NUS MPSH Carpark by 5.30am on 21st August 2016
A volunteer shirt and lunch (at 12noon) will be provided to all volunteers.
You will be assisting as:
- Road Marshals
- Water point helpers
Expected commitment level for volunteers:
- Attend a volunteer briefing in NUS, 11.30am to 1.00pm, on 13th August 2016.
- Day of event in NUS, 5.30am to 12noon, on 21st August 2016.
CIP hours and e-certificate are provided if necessary.
Volunteer registration closes on 31st July 2016.
Do you wish to be part of the largest and most anticipated sporting event for all in NUS?
Sign up at: http://tinyurl.com/RunNUS2016Volunteer today! 🙂
For any queries, please contact email@example.com.