SAFRA will be holding its 6th Edition of the unique and prestigious Swim for Hope 2016, which will take place from Friday to Sunday, 14-16 October 2016, across 5 SAFRA Clubhouses across Singapore. The event aims to target across up to 3000 participants over a span of 3 continuous days.
Swim For Hope aims to raise funds for meaningful causes through swimming that will bring hope to three (3) special beneficiaries – SAF Care Fund, Community Chest and Special Olympics Singapore.
The first program aims to provide additional support and care to SAF servicemen who are severely disabled due to military service.
The second program engages the community in supporting the underprivileged, and for the last program, it is aimed at looking at creating a positive impact while enhancing potential athletes with intellectual disabilities by using sports as a platform.
Date: 14 Oct 16 (Fri)
Venue: SAFRA Mount Faber
Reporting Time: 11:45am
Attire: Sporty Casual (Event Singlet)
Volunteer Numbers: 40
• An Event Singlet
• Meals and refreshment provided
• Certification for volunteering
• Able to clock CIP hours while having fun (10 Hours)
• Volunteer with friends through a memorable way to give back to society
• Cultivate a sense of leadership & volunteerism spirit in youths
• Able to use this experience to jump start social service / events career
Individual – Email Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Name, NRIC, Email, Contact Number
Group registrations – Appoint a Group Coordinator and email Michelle at email@example.com with the list of Names, NRICs, Emails and Contact Numbers.