The Asia Pacific Lung Health Summit will be held on 14 – 15 October 2016 at Rendezvous Hotel Singapore.
This Summit aims to connect patient leaders who work tirelessly for Lung Health in their home country, allowing them to exchange and network, share experiences and coordinate views for the region.
This exclusive roundtable will be attended by patient support organisation representatives from 12 countries: Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan and Korea.
Volunteers are needed for the summit.
– Assist with registration, assist the visually challenged and patients attending the summit.
– Facilitate admin needs of the summit when necessary
– Understanding more about ASTHMA, CHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY DISEASE, PULMONARY FIBROSIS and other lung health related issues
– All meals will be provided from 9am – 5pm on both days
– Certificate of appreciation will be emailed to you after the summit.
If you are interested to volunteer, please contact email@example.com with your full name, contact number, age and NRIC