Art Stage Singapore will be conducting a voluntary program in the upcoming show held in Marina Bay Sands Expo & Convention Centre from 12 – 15 Jan 2017.
Roles & Responsibilities
– Attend to visitor feedbacks and queries
– Assist in distribution of publications and collaterals
– Provide traffic control support within FOH areas
– Provide information and project brief about the public artworks
– Assist section managers in maintaining the fairground
– Perform talks and workshops ushering and registration duties
– No prior experience in art is required
– Outgoing and motivated individual
– Compulsory training on 7 Jan 2017 at 1130am for all applicants before actual event
– Commit a minimum of 4 shifts from 11 – 15 Jan 2017.
– Total of two shifts in a day. The morning shift starts from 10am to 3pm, and the afternoon shift starts from 3pm to 830pm.
Benefits and Welfare
– Meals will be provided during shifts
– Certificate of participation
– A pair of complimentary tickets to the fair
To sign up as a Fair Volunteers, simply email to: email@example.com