The Republic Sports Xposition 2016 is the first student-led sports expo event by Republic Polytechnic.
The objective of this event is to promote sports and health as leisure to the students and public in Singapore.
Highlight of the event includes:
– Health Conferences
– Sporting sales by different sporting companies
– Health clinics
– Sports brand exposure and demonstrations
– Redbull Challenge (Tyre Flipping Challenge)
Trainings may be required for certain volunteers.
Mass training will be held on 20th November 2016 at W1 Forum, right outside library south entrance.
Timing of the training is from 11am – 3pm.
For the rest of the volunteers that does not require to attend training, a confirmation email will be sent out one week prior event regarding the details of the event.
Some roles of the event will include:
– Customer service and satisfaction survey
– Marketing and publicity
– Booth helper
Details of The Republic Sports Xposition 2016
Date: 24th to 27th November 2016
Time: 10am – 7pm (Reporting time at 9:00am)
Venue: Republic Polytechnic, 9 Woodlands Ave 9, 738984
Join in the first ever Republic Xposition 2016 and enjoy the following benefits:
– Limited Edition Event Tee (inaugural event)
– Event freebies (more freebies from sports companies if attached to them during event day!)
– Letters to indicate the number of hours they volunteered
– Meals will be provided
– Students will gain networking opportunity
– AN EXPERIENCE OF A LIFETIME! (get to work with big sports brand)
Sign up now through this link with your group of friends before the slots are taken at https://goo.gl/forms/KIs75RaVjzCsuFsH3
If you have any enquires and questions regarding the event, do drop an email to RPxpositionVM16@gmail.com