Compassion Day is a flag day jointly organised by the Compassion Fund and Beyond Social Services on 10th June 2017.
Purpose of Event
- To raise awareness and funds for Beyond Social Services and Compassion Fund while gaining broad-based support.
- Funds will go into the programs for Beyond Social Services and Compassion Fund.
How You can show your Support:
Event Day (Sat 10 June)
Distribution Centre Supervisors (2 shifts – 8am to 2pm, 1pm to 7pm. Various locations)
- In charge of all activities of distribution centre, mainly assignment of collection tins to flag sellers.
- To be accountable for all tins collected.
If you are interested, please register at: https://www.giving.sg/volunteer-event?event_activity_id=4968324
- To help with flag-selling for a minimum of 2 hours between 9am and 6pm.
- Volunteers can choose to do so with their friends and family or join the community members (beneficiaries) of Beyond to sell flags.
- Reporting times at Distribution Centres are 9am to 10am, 12pm to 1pm or 3pm to 4pm.
- All Donation Bags must be returned by 6pm.
If you are interested, please register at: https://www.giving.sg/volunteer-event?event_activity_id=4968386