Blossom World Society and Blossom Seeds Limited, both charities with IPC status have joined hands to start the FAMILY Carnival 2017. The objective of the carnival is to encourage the public to practice the concept of love and filial piety, and to act as a bridge between generations to express gratitude and care between one another.
Date & Time: 25 June 2017, Sunday (11am to 5pm)
Venue: Big Box, Event Hall Level 3, 1 Venture Ave, S(608521) (Jurong East MRT)
The carnival will have multi-racial performances and inter-generational game booths. In addition, needy elderly, needy families and youths from orphanage will also be invited to the carnival.
Volunteer roles needed are:
• Befriending with elderly || 25 June, 10am to 2.30pm
• Booth volunteers || 25 June, 10am to 2.30pm | 1.30pm to 6pm
• Venue Set Up || 24 June, 8am onwards
• Venue Restoration || 25 June, 5pm onwards
• Waste recycling station || 25 June, 10am to 2.30pm | 1.30pm to 5pm
• Feedback form surveyors || 25 June, 11am to 2.30pm | 1.30pm to 5pm
• Ushers || 25 June, 10am to 2.30pm | 1.30pm to 5pm
• Traffic Marshall || 25 June, 10am to 2.30pm | 1.30pm to 5pm
Volunteer Recruitment Deadline : 12 June 2017
Hari Raya Puasa is just round the corner. Thought of joining us in spreading the joy of this festive season to underprivileged families and elderly?
You can also help out by:
• Adopting a Goodie Bag by 01th June 2017
• Encouraging family and friends to participate in adoption
• Join them to reach out to beneficiaries in the distribution on 10th Jun 2017 from 9.30 am to 4.00 pm.
• Share the post
For more information, please go to: http://www.blossomworld.sg/news/adoptharirayagoodiebag/
Please contact 6464 5116 should you have further queries.