OCBC Cycle 2017 is Singapore’s premier cycling event which will be held at the Singapore Sports Hub on 18th and 19th November 2017.
Join as a volunteer to not only make new friends, but at the same time experience the first-hand excitement of working behind the scenes at a huge sporting event. Your dedication and energy will play a critical part in the success of OCBC Cycle and more importantly in delivering a wonderful and unforgettable experience to 8,000 participants, their families and friends.
Volunteering Dates: 16th – 19th November 2017
· Limited Edition OCBC Cycle 2017 Volunteer T-shirt
· Electronic Certificate of Appreciation
· Meals and Refreshments
· Community Involvement Program (CIP) hours (If applicable)
· Transport Allowance of $20
On top of that, volunteering provides your students with an opportunity to:
· Make new friends who share similar interests
· Broaden their social circle
· Gain first-hand experience of working behind the scenes of a large-scale sporting event
· Foster teamwork, improve communication and problem-solving skills
Click here to register now!
If you have any enquiries or would like to register your students as a group, please feel free to reach out at email@example.com or call 6814 0425. Alternatively, you may visit the event website at https://ocbccycle.com/