Beyond I is organised in collaboration with Guide Dogs Singapore (GDS) with the aim of helping the visually impaired community improve their way of lives.
It is Singapore’s largest event aimed at raising awareness for the visually-impaired, and will be happening on the 29-30th June 2018 at Dhoby Ghaut Green (Next to Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station).
Venue: Dhoby Ghaut Green
1) Usher and front of house administration
2) Logistics and food distributors
3) Buddies for the visually impaired*
4) Teaching assistants for public education booths*
5) Servers for Singapore’s largest dining in the dark event.
*Volunteers keen on being buddies for the visually impaired or teaching assistants for public education booths will be required to go for extra training sessions.
Please click here to signup as a volunteer.
For more information, kindly visit https://www.beyondisg.com