Flag Day is a great way for the public to learn more about Ren Ci Hospital and its services. They hope to raise $70,000 through this event and all donations collected will go towards patient care and support the needy seniors in their community.
Help them spread the word and rally support from your compassionate school mates, family and friends as they would need about 1,000 tins bearers to be stationed at various locations island-wide!
Date: Saturday, 4th August 2018
Time: 8.30am – 4.30pm (*tin bearer may commit to any no. of hours.)
Attire: Smart Casual
Here are the possible reporting sites and timing for your selection:
– Bishan Junction 8
– Kovan Heartland Mall
– Jurong East MRT Station
– Ren Ci Community Hospital (71 Irrawaddy Road, Main Lobby)
– Tampines Mall
Things to Note:
1) On event day, please bring along NRIC/FIN/Work Permit for verification
2) All street collection tin bearer/volunteers must be 15 years old and above
3) No solicitation of funds are allowed at the following premises:
· Woodlands checkpoint (Immigration & Checkpoints Authority of Singapore)
· Changi Airport, railway stations, hospitals, MRT stations, hotels, places of worship & inside shopping malls
4) In case of missing tin, inform Station I/C and lodge a police report at the nearest NPP/NPC within 2 hours of incident
5) All volunteers are to return filled tins, unused stickers and permits to their Reporting Station latest by 4.30pm
6) Please travel out from Reporting Station to seek donation at higher traffic areas
7) Community Involvement Programme (CIP) or Value in Action (VIA) certificates will be granted accordingly and will be email/mailed out with the indicated addresses or schools
Click here to register as a tin bearer for Ren Ci Flag Day 2018.
For more information about Ren Ci Hospital, please visit their website at http://www.renci.org.sg/about-us/.
Should you require any clarifications prior to the event, please contact 6355 6478.