Wild Rice is looking for volunteers to help out at the show on 4 Sept to 22 Sept 2019 at The Ngee Ann Kongsi Theatre @ WILD RICE, FUNAN Level 4.
Come and be a part of the drama!
Venue: The Ngee Ann Kongsi Theatre @ WILD RICE, FUNAN level 4
107 North Bridge Road, #04-08 FUNAN, Singapore 199918
FOH duties include:
• Welcoming guests at the theatre foyer;
• Give out programme booklets to audience;
• Ushering the audience into the theatre;
• Registering audience members as Friends of W!LD RICE; and
• Assisting in various FOH administrative duties.
The show schedule for Emily of Emerald Hill is as follows:
• Evening performances from Tuesday to Saturday at 7.30pm
• Matinee performances on Saturday and Sunday at 2.30pm
Interested volunteers must be able to commit to these timings for FOH duty:
• Evening performances: 6.30pm to 10pm
• Matinee performances: 1.30pm to 5pm
Dress Code: SMART CASUAL. Please refrain from wearing slippers, singlets, shorts or school uniforms when on duty.
Wild Rice will offer:
– TWO (02) complimentary tickets to volunteers who complete FOH duty for SIX (06) shows;
– ONE (01) complimentary ticket to volunteers who complete FOH duty for FOUR (04) shows.
The tickets may be redeemed after FOH duties have been completed. Community Involvement Programme (CIP) hours will be given upon request.
Those who are interested in volunteering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, contact number and available dates/time slots.