“Modern Resonance” is a project featuring contemporary artists who will work with the atmospheric abandoned place of the Pasir Panjang Power Station to produce an experiential performance. Musician Chong Li-Chuan, poet Deborah Emmanuel and visual artist Alecia Neo will illuminate the space with their artistic practice, intertwining with the spirit of culture and history and thereby overcoming the boundaries of time.
This will be the perfect opportunity to be part of a novel event in an unique urban place.
The event details are as follows:
Dates: 14th September 2019
Location: Pasir Panjang Power Station
Standby/Rehearsal/Bump-out time: from 11am-8pm
As a volunteer, you’ll be able to:
– Manage the overall flow of the event
– Ensure smooth running of organizational matters
– Assist established artists
– Be at the Front-of-House to welcome guests
– Get behind-the-scenes into an arts event management
The organisers are looking for passionate and dedicated individuals like you! If you:
– Are looking for new experiences
– Love the arts and culture
– Are keen get an insight in the cultural scene
– Are simply interested in the cultural work the Goethe-Institute does
– Are able to attend the volunteer briefing on 2nd of September 2019 (7.30pm-8.30pm)
If you are interested, sign up via the link below:
The organisers will offer two tickets for the 23rd German Film Festival (happening in October) for every volunteer who joins.
For more information about the event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1912538432179730/