Contemporary issues, historical dramas and universal messages – the German Film Festival presents a wide range of films spanning art-house, comedy, documentary and music films annually in November. Audiences encounter powerful stories, fascinating characters, surprising perspectives and new insights through films that tell stories beyond borders.
The German Film Festival has shaped Singapore’s cultural life for several decades and thus become firmly established as one of the oldest foreign film festivals. This year, the festival returns with a curated set of films to premiere in Singapore.
Sounds tempting? Sign up and join as a volunteer!
Days during the week:
Thurs, 24 Oct
Fri, 25 Oct
Wed, 30 Oct
Thurs, 31 Oct
Fri, 1 Nov
Wed, 6 Nov
Thurs, 7 Nov
Days during the weekends:
Sat, 26 Oct
Sun, 27 Oct
Sat, 2 Nov
Sun, 3 Nov
Sat, 9 Nov
Sun, 10 Nov
You can easily select your preferred dates and time slots when filling in the Typeform!
Further information will be given to you once you have submitted the Typeform.
What will await you as a volunteer:
As a volunteer, you’ll be able to:
– Manage the overall flow of the event
– Ensure smooth running of organizational matters
– Assist with inquiries of different matters
– Be at the Front-of-House to welcome guests
– Get behind-the-scenes into a cultural event management
Signup now if you:
– Are looking for new experiences
– Love the arts and culture
– Are keen to get an insight in the cultural scene
– Are simply interested in the cultural work the Goethe-Institute does
– Are able to attend the volunteer briefing on the 10th and 17th of October 2019 (7.30pm-8.30pm)
Sign up via the link: https://goetheinstitutsg.typeform.com/to/BhnlXF