The OCBC Cycle Volunteer Program offers volunteers an exciting and memorable volunteer experience through various event roles available. In addition, volunteers get first hand unforgettable experience working behind the scenes of Singapore’s biggest mass cycling event.
OCBC Cycle 2020 will be held at Singapore Sports Hub on 9th and 10th May 2020.
Volunteer Dates: Within the period of 8th to 10th May 2020
– OCBC Cycle 2020 volunteer t-shirt
– Electronic certificate of appreciation
– Meals and refreshments
– Community Involvement Program (CIP) hours (if applicable)
– Transport allowance of $20 per shift
– Gain first-hand experience of working behind the scenes of a large-scale sporting event
– Foster teamwork, improve communication and problem-solving skills
If you have any enquiries, please feel free to email email@example.com or call 6814 0425.
To signup, please go to: https://www.ocbccycle.com/volunteer/