Join the Pangdemonium team as a front-of-house volunteer!
As a non-profit theatre company, volunteers play a vital role in supporting the team with front-of-house duties during every show. Have the opportunity to meet other theatre-lovers and catch a glimpse of the behind-the-scenes action of a theatre production.
Date: 20 Feb – 7 Mar 2020
Venue: 100 Victoria Street, National Library Building, Level 3, Singapore 188064
– One (1) complimentary ticket to volunteers who completed four shifts
– Or two (2) complimentary tickets to volunteers who completed six shifts
– Acknowledgement letter (by request)
Please note that tickets can only be redeemed upon completion of the shifts.
Front-of-House responsibilities include:
– Welcoming patrons at the theatre
– Collecting donations for programme booklets
– Responding to queries
– Directing patrons to their proper theatre doors
– Conducting surveys
– Setting up and taking down the merchandise station
– Selling Pangdemonium-related products and stock
Scheduled shifts for FOH duties:
– Evening performances: Tuesday to Saturday, 7:00pm – 11:00pm
– Matinee performances: Saturday and Sunday, 2:00pm – 6:00pm
– Gala Night performance: Saturday, 22 February, 6:00pm – 12:00am
There are no performances on Mondays and Sunday evenings.
Dress code: Black pants and covered shoes.
Pangdemonium will be providing you with their branded volunteer shirt on the day of your shift.
Kindly note that leggings and ripped or faded jeans are inappropriate attire.
If you are interested, do send an email at email@example.com