Volunteer for kids. Volunteer for a good cause!
Singapore’s largest charity run for kids, POSB PAssion Run For Kids has benefited over 490,000 children (0-16 years old) to date, through 134 programmes/events.
Race Day: 15 Sept 2019, Sunday
Time: 3.30am – 11.30am
Venue: The Promontory @ Marina Bay
Volunteer Shuttle Bus Pickup @ 3am:
– Ang Mo Kio, MRT exit B
– Jurong East, Jcube Taxi Stand
– Seng Kang, MRT exit C
– Tampines, MRT exit B
– Woodlands, MRT exit C
< Volunteer Entitlements >
– $30 transport allowance
– Skechers crew tee
– Breakfast & snack
– CIP letter
< Team Challenge >
Top 3 teams with most number of attendance on event day
* 1st Prize: $500 cash
* 2nd Prize: $300 cash
* 3rd Prize: $200 cash
To sign up, all members must register with the same Team Name (last field).
Results will be announced with prize presentation at the end of event.
P.S. Race Entry Pack Collection (REPC) volunteer recruitment is fully closed.
This volunteer recruitment is valid till 6 September, Friday or till full recruitment, whichever comes first.
Volunteer confirmation email will be sent to confirm your attendance by 8 September, Sunday.
Should you have any queries, do email email@example.com
Please register at: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSehWBax9g3T92oIPqK-5_95MP4fb1S692Y30ha_L4JPMzo3zw/viewform
Join the Pangdemonium team as a front-of-house volunteer!
As a non-profit theatre company, its volunteers play a vital role in supporting the team with front-of-house duties during every show. Have the opportunity to meet other theatre-lovers and catch a glimpse of the behind-the-scenes action of a theatre production.
Date: 27 September – 13 October 2019
Venue: 100 Victoria Street, National Library Building, Level 3, Singapore 188064
– One (1) complimentary ticket to volunteers who completed four shifts
– Or two (2) complimentary tickets to volunteers who completed six shifts
– Acknowledgement letter (by request)
Please note that tickets can only be redeemed upon completion of the shifts.
Front-of-House responsibilities include:
– Welcoming patrons at the theatre
– Collecting donations for programme booklets
– Responding to queries
– Directing patrons to their proper theatre doors
– Conducting surveys
– Setting up and taking down the merchandise station
– Selling Pangdemonium-related products and stock
Scheduled shifts for FOH duties:
– Evening performances: Tuesday to Saturday, 7:00pm – 11:00pm
– Matinee performances: Saturday and Sunday, 2:00pm – 6:00pm
– Gala Night performance: Saturday, 28 September, 6:00pm – 12:00am
There are no performances on Mondays and Sunday evenings.
Dress code: Black pants and covered shoes.
Pangdemonium will be providing you with their branded volunteer shirt on the day of your shift.
Kindly note that leggings and ripped or faded jeans are inappropriate attire.
If you are interested, do send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Calling all interested volunteers aged 15 years old and above to join in this meaningful event!
Looking for some cleaning wizards, painting artists and cheerful individuals to be part of Blossom Home’s project!
Blossom Home is not cleaning and painting professionals but individuals who strive to give the best to others, and they certainly look forward you to join them in this journey of sharing your kindness in servicing others to make a difference!
Date: 28 September 2019, Saturday,
Time: 830am to 5pm (Lunch will be provided)
Venue: Jurong East and Bukit Batok (subjected to changes)
Roles: Cleaning and Painting Wizards, Logistics Crew
*Note: Lunch, a tee-shirt and CIP hours (if applicable) will be provided.
Find out more/ register now @ https://www.blossomworld.sg/new-events/2019/9/28/brh2019
“Modern Resonance” is a project featuring contemporary artists who will work with the atmospheric abandoned place of the Pasir Panjang Power Station to produce an experiential performance. Musician Chong Li-Chuan, poet Deborah Emmanuel and visual artist Alecia Neo will illuminate the space with their artistic practice, intertwining with the spirit of culture and history and thereby overcoming the boundaries of time.
This will be the perfect opportunity to be part of a novel event in an unique urban place.
The event details are as follows:
Dates: 14th September 2019
Location: Pasir Panjang Power Station
Standby/Rehearsal/Bump-out time: from 11am-8pm
As a volunteer, you’ll be able to:
– Manage the overall flow of the event
– Ensure smooth running of organizational matters
– Assist established artists
– Be at the Front-of-House to welcome guests
– Get behind-the-scenes into an arts event management
The organisers are looking for passionate and dedicated individuals like you! If you:
– Are looking for new experiences
– Love the arts and culture
– Are keen get an insight in the cultural scene
– Are simply interested in the cultural work the Goethe-Institute does
– Are able to attend the volunteer briefing on 2nd of September 2019 (7.30pm-8.30pm)
If you are interested, sign up via the link below:
The organisers will offer two tickets for the 23rd German Film Festival (happening in October) for every volunteer who joins.
For more information about the event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1912538432179730/