MetaSport is a leading organiser of premium triathlon, cycling, swimming and running events in the region. Every year, MetaSport organises a friendly three-race series welcomes first-timers and experienced athletes to the sport of triathlon called – The MetaSprintSeries.
MetaSport aims to provide an entry point into the sport for aspiring triathletes and give a challenge to people that have been participating in the sport for a long time.
Volunteers can expect to receive benefits such as:
– $20 allowance
– DriFit Volunteer T-Shirt
– String bag
– Lunch Box and drinks
– Certificate of Attendance (VIA hours) on request
– Pre-race briefing note
Some types of tasks to be handled by volunteers:
– Bag Deposit Service
– Drinks Station Marshal
– Start Marshal
– Run Course Marshal
– Finish Line Marshal
– Timing Team Assistant
– Information Booth Assistant
Want to learn more about what Beautiful People is?
Seeking warm-heated Big Brothers and Big Sisters (Mentors) to join youths in a journey of growth. All you need is an open heart and a willingness to learn!
Start the new year by joining Beautiful People at its annual Meet-and-Greet session on 11th Jan 2020 from 9.30am to 12.30pm! Come meet the people who make Beautiful People what it is, hear about their passions and what drives them, and find out if your heart beats for the same cause!
This will be a short introduction to all who wish to find out more about Beautiful People and join them in this journey. You will be able to:
1. Understand more about what Beautiful People does
2. Meet and talk to its co-leaders from different programmes
3. Hear about their sharing from mentor pairings
4. Receive training and programme schedules
5. Understand the roles and responsibilities as a mentor
ALCNY is an initiative run by ALittleChange, a youth-run non-profit organisation. ALittleChange aims to strengthen family relationships in a low-income setting, while engaging Singaporean youths in volunteerism.
KEY EVENT DETAILS:
Date: 18th January 2020, Saturday
Time: 9:30 am – 2 pm
Venue: Blks 7, 8, and 811. French Road, Singapore 200008 (1 room HDB rental flats)
Meet-up Location: Lavender MRT Exit B
This event will consist of:
– Distributing goodie bags filled with snacks
– Writing and designing personalised bags and cards
– Connecting with other like-minded individuals and building rapport with our community partners.
Children’s Cancer Foundation is looking for 35 to 40 volunteers to help in an upcoming roadshow from 13 January to 19 January at Vivocity. Volunteers are required to help promote CCF and encourage people to come on board as regular donors in the Will & Hope Giving Programme.
Roadshow Details :
Period > 13 January to 19 January 2020
Venue > Vivocity (exact location will be made known to volunteers in the confirmation email)
Time > 10am to 10pm.
Volunteer Duties > 4 shifts available daily :
Important Notice :
1) Minimum age of volunteers = 18 years old
2) There is a pre-event briefing on 9 January 7 to 8.30pm at CCF@Novena Office located at 8 Sinaran Drive, #03-01, Novena Specialist Centre
3) There is no volunteer allowance for the assignment. Volunteers will not be reimbursed for any expenses incurred in the course of volunteering too.
4) Volunteers are to select the preferred shift on a daily basis. Volunteers are not allowed to sign up for more than 1 shift per day.
5) Volunteers must be comfortable in approaching strangers to promote the campaign and encourage individuals to come on board as donors.
6) A confirmation email will be sent to volunteers for their deployment before the assignment.
7) Volunteers are required to report 30 mins before their assigned duties.
8) 1 volunteer is required per shift from Monday to Thursday. Daily volunteer needs = 4
9) 2 volunteers are required per shift from Friday to Sunday. Daily volunteer needs = 8
For more information:
email : firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6229 3730