Do you want to make a real difference to children from disadvantaged backgrounds but don’t know where to begin?
There are many children who do not have access to basic learning opportunities.
They have never read a book; they do not have exposure to the English Language; many of them do not go to school.
Join today in making a difference in the lives of these 4-6-year-old children by being Volunteer Teachers.
Calling for Teacher Volunteers
1. Attend Teacher Everywhere™ training in Jan 2021 – covering child development, strategies for managing challenging behavior, delivering an effective reading session and other important skills in engaging children. (Trained teachers do not need to attend this)
2. You’ll be armed with lesson plans, classroom resources and empowered with support from ECF staff, mentors and fellow volunteers all the way.
3. Starting March 2021, deliver classes at least 4 times a year on Saturday mornings.
Looking for Volunteer Teachers who:
– Are 15 years and above
– Understand and speak English
– Enjoy reading to and interacting with children
– Are able to dedicate at least 4 Saturday mornings (3 hours each time) in a year
– Are committed to complete ECF’s Teacher Everywhere training (4 sessions of 3h each + 2 practicums) [Not applicable to qualified teachers]
For further queries, please contact email@example.com
If you are interested, please register here.
Interested to support & EMPOWER young adults with ASD? Here’s an opportunity!
Trampolene Limited is looking for volunteers to tutor / mentor its young adults in areas such as Engineering, Design, Programming, & Science.
If you think you have what it takes to be a project consultant, we want you too!
This program requires min. 3 months commitment & is open to all undergrads & working individuals.
As this is a volunteer opportunity, no monetary reimbursement would be given.
Sign up at http://tinyurl.com/EmpowerASD
Got a question? Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hello Friends, are you interested in what goes on behind the scenes of an international Arts Festival?
Power Play 2020: Invisible Lines is looking for volunteers who are keen to take on the roles of Admin & Publicity Coordinators,
Guides, Audio-Visual Technicians and Art Handlers for installation/de-installation from 15-19 October 2020, at The Arts House.
As a volunteer, you will be a vital part of the festival and will help create a welcoming and outstanding experience for participants and audiences from our local community and beyond.
This is a valuable opportunity to gain knowledge in the field of Arts event management and curation, and obtain first-hand experience in the organisation and running of an international arts festival.
Power Play is powered by the National Youth Council Young ChangeMakers and supported by the National Arts Council.
To find out more and to register your interest, please visit https://www.powerplay.sg/volunteer-calls . Deadline for registration is 30 September 2020.
This December, Architects Of Life (AOL) is launching a book, featuring 30 quotes from ex-offenders.
It aims to capture a single timepoint, where a single sentence was pivotal to an individual’s life transformation.
A sentence that changed their life trajectory!
Architects Of Life (AOL) is looking for help in the following areas:
– Event Planning
– Project Management & Coordination
– Event Photography
– Event Videography
Interested volunteers required to attend an Info-Session on
15 Sep, 8.30pm – 9.30pm
Register HERE for the info-session at https://infosessionsep.eventbrite.sg