September is just around the corner and the Singapore Disability Sports Council (SDSC) has two events that require your help to make it a success!
Due to the short duration of the event (one day), SDSC will be looking ONLY for volunteers who can commit to the full duration.
1. Haw Par National Youth Athletics Championships 2019
Date: 4 September (Wed)
Venue: Home of Athletics (Kallang Practice Track) – Nearest MRT: Stadium
Time: 9am to 5pm
2. Haw Par National Youth Swimming Championships 2019
Date: 27 September (Friday)
Venue: Our Tampines Hub, OTH, Swimming Pool
Time: 8.30am – 4pm
Do sign up NOW at https://tinyurl.com/hawparcomp19 by 21 August.
For all other enquiries, please contact Jessica at JLIMJIAY001@e.ntu.edu.sg
Starring one of Singapore’s most acclaimed actors, Ivan Heng and Directed by is one of Singapore’s most celebrated directors, Glen Goei.
Wild Rice is looking for volunteers to help out at the show on 15 Sept to 28 Sept 2019 at The Ngee Ann Kongsi Theatre @ WILD RICE, FUNAN Level 4.
Come and be a part of the drama!
Venue: The Ngee Ann Kongsi Theatre @ WILD RICE, FUNAN level 4
107 North Bridge Road, #04-08 FUNAN, Singapore 199918
FOH duties include:
– Welcoming guests at the theatre foyer;
– Give out programme booklets to audience;
– Ushering the audience into the theatre;
– Registering audience members as Friends of W!LD RICE; and
– Assisting in various FOH administrative duties.
The show schedule for Emily of Emerald Hill is as follows:
– Evening performances from Wednesday to Saturday at 7.30pm
– Matinee performances on Saturday and Sunday at 2.30pm
Interested volunteers must be able to commit to these timings for FOH duty:
– Evening performances: 6.30pm to 10pm
– Matinee performances: 1.30pm to 5pm
Dress Code: SMART CASUAL. Please refrain from wearing slippers, singlets, shorts or school uniforms when on duty.
Wild Rice will offer:
– TWO (02) complimentary tickets to volunteers who complete FOH duty for SIX (06) shows;
– ONE (01) complimentary ticket to volunteers who complete FOH duty for FOUR (04) shows.
The tickets may be redeemed after FOH duties have been completed. Community Involvement Programme (CIP) hours will be given upon request.
Those who are interested in volunteering, please email email@example.com with your full name, contact number and available dates/time slots.
Date: 28 July 2019, Sunday
Time: 2pm to 1030pm (half day options available)
Location: SAFRA Toa Payoh
Estimated no. of guests: 800
Lend your hand for Kampung Senang’s 20th Anniversary Charity Dinner!
For pre-event help, mostly logistical assistance is needed.
During the event, you can help with reception, usher, stage and AV system etc.
To sign up, simply complete this form: https://forms.gle/fnfgZvZGrfEhgWX86 and Kampung Senang will contact you.