The OCBC Cycle Volunteer Program offers volunteers an exciting and memorable volunteer experience through various event roles available. In addition, volunteers get first hand unforgettable experience working behind the scenes of Singapore’s biggest mass cycling event.
OCBC Cycle 2020 will be held at Singapore Sports Hub on 9th and 10th May 2020.
Volunteer Dates: Within the period of 8th to 10th May 2020
– OCBC Cycle 2020 volunteer t-shirt
– Electronic certificate of appreciation
– Meals and refreshments
– Community Involvement Program (CIP) hours (if applicable)
– Transport allowance of $20 per shift
– Gain first-hand experience of working behind the scenes of a large-scale sporting event
– Foster teamwork, improve communication and problem-solving skills
If you have any enquiries, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6814 0425.
To signup, please go to: https://www.ocbccycle.com/volunteer/
goodgoblins is a home recycling service where the organisation collects recyclables from households and provide customised data. Join them to help educate residents to recycle effectively and take ownership of their waste.
Volunteer Job Scopes
1. Getting Households to Sign Up – by door to door (where goodgoblins charges a small nominal recycling fee for its routine collections)
2. Collection and Segregation on Collection Day – tagging, segregation
1. For Door to Door Sign Ups: 20 Jan | 21 Jan | 28 Jan | more dates in Feb
2. For Collections & Segregation: 2 Feb | 1 Mar | more dates to be confirmed
Sign Up Link
Join here: https://form.jotform.com/193501257230449
What You Will Learn
• You will be exposed first-hand to what majority of residents understand of the waste problem
• Amount of waste generated by people in their everyday lives
• Learn first-hand on what can or cannot be recycled
See past active collections and drives here on its social media pages:
Email email@example.com or whatsapp 98984279
Passion Made Possible Through Volunteering
Limited slots for youths free of charge. Light snacks and registration from 630pm
Event Date: Wed 22 Jan 2020
Time: 7pm – 830pm
Venue: Eunos CC @ 180 Bedok Reservoir Rd S479220 (Nearest MRT: Bedok North DT29)
1) Hear firsthand experience on Russian and international volunteer scene
2) Learn how to fold origami hearts
3) Find out the differences between Social Work & Volunteering. Logic model for program planning!
Signup link: https://forms.gle/ZViyq6iSadioZvr3A
MetaSport is a leading organiser of premium triathlon, cycling, swimming and running events in the region. Every year, MetaSport organises a friendly three-race series welcomes first-timers and experienced athletes to the sport of triathlon called – The MetaSprintSeries.
MetaSport aims to provide an entry point into the sport for aspiring triathletes and give a challenge to people that have been participating in the sport for a long time.
Volunteers can expect to receive benefits such as:
– $20 allowance
– DriFit Volunteer T-Shirt
– String bag
– Lunch Box and drinks
– Certificate of Attendance (VIA hours) on request
– Pre-race briefing note
Some types of tasks to be handled by volunteers:
– Bag Deposit Service
– Drinks Station Marshal
– Start Marshal
– Run Course Marshal
– Finish Line Marshal
– Timing Team Assistant
– Information Booth Assistant
You may sign up at the following link: https://forms.gle/aNJBw2dyYxNiPGsYA
Please do not hesitate to contact Jayden @94278248 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.