Bright Vision Hospital will be hosting our annual Charity Walk on the 30 Sept 2012 (Sunday). With last year’s success, we have decided to increase the total number of participants from 500 to 600. This year, we will be having a netball and 5-a-side football tournament after the walk as well. Join us in this meaningful event as we raise funds for the needy patients of Bright Vision Hospital. This is how you can help!
– Participate as a walker (First 300 registrations will receive a goodie bag!)
– Donate cash or in-kind
– Sign up for pledge cards from Bright Vision Hospital
– Volunteer to help out with running the event, or with event preparations
As there are limited vacancies due to venue constraints, do register early!
We look forward to seeing you there!
Date: 30 Sept 2012 (Sunday)
Time: 8:00am – 12:00nn (Please refer to our event schedule for more information)
Bowen Secondary School
2 Lorong Napiri
(Opposite Bright Vision Hospital)
Registration Fee: $20
(Registrants who have donated ≥$20 between 18 Jun – 27 Aug 2012 are not required to pay registration fees)
– To build awareness for BVH’s role within the community
– Establish a key annual event for the hospital
– Raise $200,000 towards the medical expenses for our needy patients
For enquiries, please call us at 62485755 Ext 5414 (Rebecca), Ext 5308 (James), Ext 5268 (Rene), Ext 5269 (Yew Yee).