The Singapore National Games 2012 (SNG) which will happen from 1 – 9 September 2012 is a new biennial sports festival that bridges community participation and sports excellence. The event will offer residents from all ages, races and estates the opportunity to be part of Singapore’s exciting sporting landscape.
We would like to invite you to be part of SNG 2012 by joining us as a Sports Volunteer!
By signing up to this activity, the volunteers will need to attend:
- Mass Briefing (5th / 6th or 9th June, do sign up for your preferred date below)
Objective: To get the volunteers to understand the various volunteer roles available and indicate their preferred date to volunteer
More details of the venue will be given at a later date.
2. Core Training
It will be conducted online.
3. Functional Area Training (July – End of Aug)
Objective: To get the volunteers to familiarise with their roles & responsibilities.
More details of the training (Date, Venue & Time) will be given at a later date
4. Event Day (1 – 9 September)
Volunteers are required to commit to volunteering at 4 shifts out of 13 shifts on offer at this event.
- Being part of a major national sports event!
- Exclusive SNG Volunteer T-Shirt
- E-Certificate of appreciation
- Volunteer Appreciation Event
For more information about the event, log on to www.singaporenationalgames.sg
Please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com if you have any enquiries. We look forward to you joining us as a Volunteer!