SAFRA will be holding its 7th Edition of the unique and prestigious Swim for Hope 2017, which will take place from Friday to Sunday, 20-22 October 2017, within 5 SAFRA Clubhouses (Mount Faber, Yishun, Jurong, Tampines and Toa Payoh) across Singapore. The event aims to target across up to 3000 participants over a span of 3 continuous days.
Swim For Hope aims to raise funds for meaningful causes through swimming that will bring hope to four (4) special beneficiaries – Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) Care Fund, Aquatics Heart and Hope, Singapore Disability Sports Council and Rainbow Centre Singapore.
Date: 20 Oct 2017 (Fri)
Venue: SAFRA Mount Faber
Reporting Time: 10:45am
Event Time: 12pm – 10pm
Attire: Sporty Casual (Event Shirt)
Volunteer Numbers: 40
• An Event Singlet
• Meals and refreshment provided
• Certification for volunteering
• Able to clock CIP hours while having fun (10 Hours)
• Volunteer with friends through a memorable way to give back to society
• Cultivate a sense of leadership & volunteerism spirit in youths
• Able to use this experience to jump start social service / events career
For Individual volunteers, kindly email Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Name, NRIC, Email, Contact Number
For Group volunteers, kindly appoint a Group Coordinator and email Michelle at email@example.com with the list of Names, NRICs, Emails and Contact Numbers.