Archive for the ‘Volunteering Opportunities’ Category

2D1N Blossom Youth Leaders Development Camp

December 5th, 2018 | Posted by SG Volunteer Team | No Comments
Come join this camp to learn more about yourself, discovering new knowledge and meet like-minded friends this December to kick-start your new year! This camp is specially designed for you (aged ...

Coastal Cleanup – 15 Dec 2018

December 5th, 2018 | Posted by SG Volunteer Team | No Comments
Do you know that, according to NEA waste statistics and overall recycling figures in 2016, ONLY a mere 7% of plastic waste disposed in 2016 was recycled? The remaining 93%, measuring ...

Mi Le Old Folks’ Charity Lunch Volunteer Recruitment – 16th Dec 2018

December 4th, 2018 | Posted by SG Volunteer Team | No Comments
The committee team of Mi Le Old Folks’ Association, is putting together a meaningful charity event to bring out 500 elderly from the various Homes (Thye Hua Kwan, Singapore Christian ...

Recruitment of Volunteers for M.Y Mentoring 2019

December 1st, 2018 | Posted by SG Volunteer Team | No Comments
MYMCA conducts a mentoring programme for lower Secondary NA students that emphasizes on developing self-esteem and self-identity. At MYMCA, the organisation believes in nurturing and empowering the young for social responsibility ...