Join the Pangdemonium team as a front-of-house volunteer!
As a non-profit theatre company, volunteers play a vital role in supporting the team with front-of-house duties during every show. Have the opportunity to meet other theatre-lovers and catch a glimpse of the behind-the-scenes action of a theatre production.
Date: 20 Feb – 7 Mar 2020
Venue: 100 Victoria Street, National Library Building, Level 3, Singapore 188064
– One (1) complimentary ticket to volunteers who completed four shifts
– Or two (2) complimentary tickets to volunteers who completed six shifts
– Acknowledgement letter (by request)
Please note that tickets can only be redeemed upon completion of the shifts.
Front-of-House responsibilities include:
– Welcoming patrons at the theatre
– Collecting donations for programme booklets
– Responding to queries
– Directing patrons to their proper theatre doors
– Conducting surveys
– Setting up and taking down the merchandise station
– Selling Pangdemonium-related products and stock
Scheduled shifts for FOH duties:
– Evening performances: Tuesday to Saturday, 7:00pm – 11:00pm
– Matinee performances: Saturday and Sunday, 2:00pm – 6:00pm
– Gala Night performance: Saturday, 22 February, 6:00pm – 12:00am
There are no performances on Mondays and Sunday evenings.
Dress code: Black pants and covered shoes.
Pangdemonium will be providing you with their branded volunteer shirt on the day of your shift.
Kindly note that leggings and ripped or faded jeans are inappropriate attire.
If you are interested, do send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The OCBC Cycle Volunteer Program offers volunteers an exciting and memorable volunteer experience through various event roles available. In addition, volunteers get first hand unforgettable experience working behind the scenes of Singapore’s biggest mass cycling event.
OCBC Cycle 2020 will be held at Singapore Sports Hub on 9th and 10th May 2020.
Volunteer Dates: Within the period of 8th to 10th May 2020
– OCBC Cycle 2020 volunteer t-shirt
– Electronic certificate of appreciation
– Meals and refreshments
– Community Involvement Program (CIP) hours (if applicable)
– Transport allowance of $20 per shift
– Gain first-hand experience of working behind the scenes of a large-scale sporting event
– Foster teamwork, improve communication and problem-solving skills
If you have any enquiries, please feel free to email email@example.com or call 6814 0425.
To signup, please go to: https://www.ocbccycle.com/volunteer/
goodgoblins is a home recycling service where the organisation collects recyclables from households and provide customised data. Join them to help educate residents to recycle effectively and take ownership of their waste.
Volunteer Job Scopes
1. Getting Households to Sign Up – by door to door (where goodgoblins charges a small nominal recycling fee for its routine collections)
2. Collection and Segregation on Collection Day – tagging, segregation
1. For Door to Door Sign Ups: 20 Jan | 21 Jan | 28 Jan | more dates in Feb
2. For Collections & Segregation: 2 Feb | 1 Mar | more dates to be confirmed
Sign Up Link
Join here: https://form.jotform.com/193501257230449
What You Will Learn
• You will be exposed first-hand to what majority of residents understand of the waste problem
• Amount of waste generated by people in their everyday lives
• Learn first-hand on what can or cannot be recycled
See past active collections and drives here on its social media pages:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp 98984279
Passion Made Possible Through Volunteering
Limited slots for youths free of charge. Light snacks and registration from 630pm
Event Date: Wed 22 Jan 2020
Time: 7pm – 830pm
Venue: Eunos CC @ 180 Bedok Reservoir Rd S479220 (Nearest MRT: Bedok North DT29)
1) Hear firsthand experience on Russian and international volunteer scene
2) Learn how to fold origami hearts
3) Find out the differences between Social Work & Volunteering. Logic model for program planning!
Signup link: https://forms.gle/ZViyq6iSadioZvr3A